Valquest products have been carefully designed to offer the industry's leading anti-scald solution.
Valquest thermostatic shower cartridges are available in four different models; the SC40, the SC50, the SQ50 and the DC70.All Valquest thermostatic shower cartridges offer the following benefits:
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Manufactured from WRAS approved materials.
- TMV2/TMV3 compliance can be achieved when using an approved, designated shower body.
- Patented thermostatic shower cartridges are manufactured from high grade engineered polymer which is highly resistant to calcium build-up, even in hard water areas.
- Full thermal protection to prevent scalding in the event of hot or cold water shut-off. In the event of hot or cold water failure, the valve will shut down within 1.5 seconds.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Accurate flow control.
- Thermostatic control to plus or minus one degree, even if the water pressure fluctuates.
- Valquest products are suitable for use on LP and HP applications. 繚 Excellent flow rates - even at low pressure.
- Valquest thermostatic shower cartridges are fully reversible, so it does not matter if hot and cold supplies are the wrong way round (excluding SC40)
Valquest products are listed below with examples of typical applications. For full details on each cartridge visit the downloads page and click on the appropriate file.
Data sheets on the downloads page include information on patents, housing requirements, dimensioned drawings, flow rates and thermostatic properties for each Valquest cartridge type.
SC40 Cartridge application examples:
Bar shower valves and products which require independent control of the water temperature.
SC50 Cartridge application examples:
Twin and Triple shower valves and products which require independent control of the water temperature.
SQ50 Cartridge application examples:
Sequential shower valves which have single control of water flow and temperature.
DC70 Cartridge application examples:
Dual shower valves and products which require independent control of the water temperature and flow control.
Technical data of all Valquest products:
Max working pressure: 10 bar static
Min working pressure: 0.1 bar Dynamic
Hot supply temp: 55ºC - 65ºC
Cold supply temp: ≤25ºC
Max inlet ratio: 5:1